So.. I’ve been busy. I’m working on packing up all my stuff and moving it to my house. The big move is hopefully gonna be this Saturday (morning and afternoon) [So if you want to help…] So that’s taken some of my time… I’m also hoping to wire up some cable and ethernet to a few rooms before too much has been moved in. I’ve purchased all the supplies, now I’ve just got to find the time (and figure out how) to do it. That’s about it for updates, so here’s a collection of things I’ve thought about or noticed in the last few days:
- Do you think there is anything in the world that loves itself more than MTV? (My only thought is perhaps Janice Dickinson) I think it’s kinda funny that they had to get rid of all the music in order to make room for all the retrospective shows about how great they used to be.
- Anyone hear about this? Long story short: In Little League, every player has to bat once. This team had one kid who was due up in the 6th (the final inning in little league.) Only, his team was winning, and they were the home team, so he wasn’t going to bat… so with the team up by one run, and a runner at third, the coach told the pitcher to throw a wild pitch to get the guy at third to run home… only the other coach figured it out, and told the runner not to go home… so no run was scored.. and eventually, they ended the inning, still down a run… so they won. Crazy.
- I’m playing Zelda: Majora’s Mask. I’ve only played it through once, right when it came out… so I remember pretty much nothing about the game… except that it is fantastic.
- I’m listening through all the Harry Potter books again. I’m currently midway through the 2nd book. It’s fun hearing all the early hints and mentions of things that become very important in later books. I don’t know how much of it is planned, and how much is just random, but it’s still interesting.
- Mango is fantastic
- MythBusters is a fantastic show
- To Larry the Cable Guy: that dinging you hear is your 15 minutes… they’re up:.
- It would appear that slowly, but surely, people are learning.
- Seriously.. Mangos… fantastic
- Go Greg Maddux!
That is all.