Spring has to hurry on up and arrive soon. I don’t know how much more of this I can take.
- I’m tired of waking up to the cold and gray every single day. I’m tired of life being completely monochrome
- I’m tired of freezing all the way to work, feeling tired and drained already. The cold and dismal days just suck any energy you might have tried to hide for such an occasion before you even have a chance to use it.
- I’m tired of seeing the sun only on TV.
- I’m tired of driving always being a chore. I like driving in the summer, it’s relaxing, even with all the morons out there. [yeah, it should be noted that during the winter, I’d have to consider myself in the “moron” category… at least this winter.]
- I’m tired of having nothing to look forward to in the evening. Everything that I used to look forward to has just been overdone, overused, and it feels stale. TV shows, dinner, games… They just seem like ways to pass the time until we’re supposed to go back to work now, and that’s not the way it’s supposed to be.
- I’m tired of being inside all the time. I need to be outside. I need to run around for a while and feel like an actual living creature for a while.
- I’m tired of saying and thinking “I can’t wait until it’s warmer out so I can..” I’ve been saying that for too long.
- I’m tired of it feeling like midnight by 9:30. The evening should be just beginning.
- I’m tired of 8 layers of T-shirts, sweaters, and hoodies every day. I’m tired of wearing gloves the first few hours of every morning.
- I’m tired of cleaning an inch worth of salt off my shoes every time I come home. And I’m tired of scrubbing the front entryway until my whole body smells like salt, just to have it become covered in salt by the next day.
- I’m tired of my room… and I’m tired of not feeling like going anywhere.
I’m just tired… I’m tired of a lot of things. I just want it to be warm, and sunny. I want life to begin again. I’m sick of sitting around, waiting for things to start, or for things to be good. I’m sick of life feeling like so much work. I want to be able to just unwind.. play some golf, or tennis, or softball, or volleyball.. or just sit outside for a while…walk outside.. I’m tired of being tired of things.